February 17, 2011

A Hint of What's to Come - Moulin Rouge [musing]


Read the full review here.

I spent my birthday morning curled up in pajamas with a cup of boozed-up coffee watching Moulin Rouge. Admittedly, a glass of red wine would have been more fitting, but I thought I would break that out after lunch. Here's a little teaser for a blog post to come - check out Ewan McGreggor and Nicole Kidman singing Come What May, one of the films few original musical numbers.

This goes out to my boyfriend at work. A girl can be a little sappy on her birthday, right? Since he can't watch the video in the office here some silly love song lyrics.

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more




Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you


Almost can't wait to write this blog, but I have some wine to get into. Tune in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment